Peter Kravanja is research fellow at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Faculty of Arts). He is an affiliated member of the research group MDRN.
- Analytic philosophy of art applied to cinema
- Analysis, interpretation, form
- Embodied cognition and conceptual metaphor theory applied to cinema (in collaboration with Maarten Coëgnarts)
- The filmic representation of the human body
- The filmic essay
- Film and the other arts
- Computational Complex Analysis
- Structured Numerical Linear Algebra (in collaboration with Marc Van Barel)
- Oxford University, Mathematical Institute, July 22 - 26, 2013. Invited by Prof. L.N. Trefethen.
- University of Patras (Greece), Department of Mathematics, March 22 - April 18, 1998. Invited by Prof. Michael Vrahatis.
- University of Patras (Greece), Department of Mathematics, June 2 - 27, 1997. Invited by Prof. Michael Vrahatis.